Our Programs include Education – Community Service – Habitat Restoration – Advocacy – Workshops
There’s something for every volunteer, area of interest, and level of commitment!
Student and adult volunteers participate in projects that positively affect the environmental health of their local neighborhoods and public areas.
We invite all ages to participate. To volunteer or participate in a project or event, see How to Volunteer.
- “Arbor Day Tree Planting” Encourages Environmental Stewardship
- “Art in Nature” Connects Kids to the Nature through Art and Culture Activities
- “Boots on the Ground” Encourages Environmental Stewardship
- “Climate Outloud” Facilitated Discussions about Climate Change
- “Earth Day Essentials” Provides Information Activities and Education for a Sustainable Planet
- “Earth Heroes” Awards Students for their Earth Friendly Classroom Activities
- “Eat Your Garden” Explores Sustainable Gardening Practices
- “Get Your Earth On!” Engages and Connects Kids to the Natural Environment
- “Knights of the Living Forest” Develops Advocacy for Causes in Support of the Natural landscape and Wildlife
- “Living in Harmony with Nature” Encourages the Use of Native Plants in Landscapes to Support Wildlife.
- “Up-Cycling Native Plants” Stewards Rescue Native Plants